Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Kirsten spoon

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JAdder's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    After Robin came over this weekend I went about looking at my dolls and seeing if there was anything else that might have changed. Really I had only found a few one I am not sure which one is the older one.
    The underwear from both Pleasent Company (China) and American Girl (China) The PC is a thin flannal but the AG is more of a stiffer fabric.
    The other is the most wierd I was checking the spoon from the spoon bag with another I had and noticed that one was really shinny not like plastic it seemed like wood but with a shinny glaze over it. My other is wood without a doubt but not shinny which is the older one?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine is not shiny. it is much like the wooden spoon we used to make the Johnny Cakes

  3. #3
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    We have a new Kirsten doll and her spoon has a glossy coat on the spoon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •